|Job Title:||Design Engineers|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Mechanical or EC&I
Gas Industry Experience
A great opportunity for experienced Design Engineers to join the team at a successful engineering company in Ellesmere Port
Our client is a leading provider of analytical systems used in hazardous, process industries including Chemical, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas.
We are now recruiting Design Engineers with experience of working in gas industry, ideally with Gas Distribution Networks.
Working within a multi-disciplined design team you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring designs and projects are conducted in compliance with design procedures and standards
- Design to customer specification and produce design packs
- All mechanical/electrical elements of project scope
- Produce material specification for procurement
- Review project CAD drawings from conceptual design
- Produce function design specifications from clients URS
- Provide engineering support during implementation on site
- Work closely with multi-disciplined team to produce Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT's) & Site Acceptance Tests (SAT's)
- Degree qualified in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally chartered or working towards
- Min 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience gained in Gas industry - preferred
- Experience of Gas Network design process - advantageous
- Must be able to communicate will with stakeholders at all levels in the business
- High motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative in a fast moving, demanding environment
Competitive Salary (DOE)
Buy More Holidays - up to 3 extra days holiday per year
Subsidised Gym Membership
Death in Service Benefit
Paid Company Sick pay
10 Year Service Award
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.