Design Office Project Manager
|Job Title:||Design Office Project Manager|
|Location:||Malton, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 15:09|
DESIGN OFFICE PROJECT MANAGER
EXELLENT SALARY + BENEFITS
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager/Co-Ordinator to lead a multi-disciplined team of CAD Technicians and Customer Service staff to achieve on time delivery of projects.
Our client is a global, manufacturing organization who supply a wide range of products and systems to the construction industry.
The role requires a technical background, project management skills and strong leadership qualities.
- Establish and maintain consistency in project management process, ensuring smooth delivery from cradle to grave
- Plan activities, lead project review meetings and manage documentation throughout life cycle
- Highlight any potential issues and mitigate risks
- Act as main point of contact and respond to any customer requirements/issues
- Provide ongoing training and technical support to the team
- Ensure department KPI's and project delivery targets are met
- Deputise for department manager when necessary
- Regularly liaise with other departments in the organization to ensure on-time delive
- Engineering/Technical background
- Proficient using CAD software - Solidworks preferred
- Proven experience/ability to manage a multi-disciplined technical team
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders to achieve KPI's
- Strong project management skills
For more information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project and Process Development Engineering Manager
Up to £62000 per annum + BONUS
£30000 - £35000 per annum
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Process Development Engineering Manager
£55000 - £62000 per annum + BONUS UPTO 10%