DESIGN / APPLICATIONS / PROPOSALS ENGINEER
|Job Title:||DESIGN / APPLICATIONS / PROPOSALS ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 13:54|
DESIGN / APPLICATIONS/ PROPOSALS ENGINEER
SUPERB PACKAGE including; competitive salary, pension, healthcare, flexible working
A comprehensive training program and great personal development prospects
With an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-billion-dollar engineering business renowned for supplying, high-quality fluid system solutions to a range of industries including oil & gas, Nuclear and Chemical.
Due to business growth and corporate strategy, the company now have a great opportunity for a highly motivated Technical Support Engineer / Proposals Engineer to join the sales team and contribute to securing new business.
You will work closely with the Business Development Manager's and will be responsible for developing the best possible technical solution to meet customer requirements in a commercially competitive environment.
- Evaluate customer design specifications and prepare cost effective, technical solution
- Preparing technical and commercial quotations for equipment required
- Discuss technical requirements with customer/sales team and refine any quotations
- Produce engineering drawings using 3D CAD (Solidworks)
- Ensure proposals comply with company quality standards
- Work with 3rd party suppliers
- Regularly engage with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders, creating a proposal that aligns with the bid strategy, is technically compliant and commercially competitive.
- Relevant engineering qualification;
- Previous experience of providing technical support in an engineering environment
- 3D CAD experience - ideally Solidworks
- Good knowledge of engineering components; fittings, valves, gauges, regulators, cylinders..
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and react quickly to changes
- Drive and ambition to progress within an entrepreneurial business
- Process orientated
- Excellent communication skills
A fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to investment, personal development and further learning, we are looking for individuals who want to sculpt a career.
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer / Planner
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Sales Engineer - Home Based
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!
Project Engineer - Electrical / HVAC / BMS
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare Benefits
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Swinton, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits