Designated Supplier Quality Representative
|Job Title:||Designated Supplier Quality Representative|
|Salary:||£35000 - £41000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2018 15:49|
A global solution for the Aerospace industry, my client a Tier 1 giant within aerospace manufacturing and assemblies is currently looking to strengthen their already existing Quality department by adding a new string to their bow.
Currently acting as service and supply for many leading Aerospace OEMs, it's the height of importance for my client to stay ahead of the game and ensure quality standards are upheld and maintained to the best standard possible.
For this reason, I am looking to appoint a new Designated Supplier Quality Representative to ensure complaint procedures are fluid and diligent.
The responsibilities of a Designated Supplier Quality Representative are as follows:
- To accept formal complaints from customers.
- To formally acknowledge customer complaints.
- To launch investigations into customer complaints in an effective and efficient manner.
- Maintain Quality documentation relating to customers complaints.
- Ensuring a satisfactory investigation into customer complaints.
- Diagnosing issues causing customer complaints.
- Liaising with all site members to resolve customer issues.
- Organising corrective action with machine shop operatives, engineers, among other operational team members dependant on needs.
- Identifying the solution and ensuring the correct course of action is executed.
- Reporting of all investigations, corrective action, root cause analysis.
- Ensuring health, safety and quality guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Visiting customer sites for analysis, diagnostic and corrective action.
- Putting together work teams to complete corrective action.
The right candidate for the position of Designated Supplier Quality Representative will possess the following:
- Previous experience within Aerospace manufacturing.
- Previous inspection experience.
- Previous audit experience.
- Previous experience in a customer facing position.
You will be a pragmatic and methodical individual who is accustom to pressure and possess excellent communication skills. You will be diligent and tenacious with a forward-thinking approach who can offer flexibility to a demanding environment.
Please click apply or contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates for further details.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's