|Job Title:||Development Engineer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
(Housing Development Projects)
To £60K + Car Allowance + Bonus + much more
Our client is a well-established and very successful housing developer in North Wales. The company are well known in the industry for the construction of high-quality, sustainable homes and buildings.
We are now recruiting an experienced Development Engineer to join the team in North Wales.
The Development Engineer will support the Technical Team in land viability engineering investigation works and ensuring that Section 38, 104, and 278 roads and sewers are designed, approved and constructed to appropriate standards.
- Co-ordinate all projects in relation to S38 / S104 / S278 road and sewer works; design, site supplies, diversion works, construction, maintenance
- Attend monthly update meeting with Engineering Manager / Technical Director
- Assist in obtaining planning permissions
- Assist in production of layouts and technical reports for Land Appraisals
- Prepare engineering schematics for Land Appraisals
- Commission site investigations, topographical surveys on land to be acquired
- Assist in site drainage and services investigation works
- Arrange for street lighting certificates and associated remedial works
- Update all drawings and associated documentation
- HNC/HND qualification
- Experience in a development role within the construction, property development or housing industry
- Knowledge/experience of land viability investigations / land appraisals
- Experience of liaison with a range of stakeholders; professional consultants, local authorities
- Excellent organisational / time management skills
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Commercially aware
- Good knowledge of H&S legislation
- Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Valid UK Driving License
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.