DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - ELECTRO-MECHANICAL
|Job Title:||DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - ELECTRO-MECHANICAL|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 16:07|
DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (ELECTRO-MECHANICAL)
To £32000 + 34 days holiday (inc bank hols) + Contributory pension scheme
Wigan, Greater Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of high-performance products used in military, rail, automotive, and aerospace applications.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer will join the Design & Development team and will be responsible for converting customer specifications into viable designs for manufacturing.
- Interpret customer specifications ensuring compliance with British, International and Industry standards
- Take ownership of Bills of Materials (BOM's)
- Write technical support documentation - product specifications/test reports
- Work closely with Manufacturing Team to ensure products are within manufacturing capability
- Provide Sales Team with relevant technical information to support enquiries
- Manage projects through design, costing, approvals, materials, testing, manufacture
- Support development work
- HND/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience of electro-mechanical design/testing in a regulated industry
- Experience of electro-mechanical component testing
- Experience of materials testing (Polymers - advantageous)
- Strong Excel experience
- Excellent problem solver
- High attention to detail
To be considered for the position select 'APPLY' now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £31000.00 per annum
£24000 - £34000 per annum
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER - MACHINING
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Up to £33000.00 per annum