Digital and Ecommerce Manager
|Job Title:||Digital and Ecommerce Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Superb|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 08:58|
This global manufacturing giant are looking to bring into their business a driven individual to fulfil the newly created role of Digital and Ecommerce Manager.
The company are enjoying major growth through acquisition and this key role will support those global plans.
Reporting directly to the Ecommerce Director, typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Drive online sales whilst growing social and digital presence.
- Optimise the performance of trading websites.
- Ensure that the customer experience is market leading.
- Develop site marketing and promotional strategy.
- Identify opportunities to digitally transform business processes.
- Maximise web platform development.
- Create channel strategies for targeted customer segments for all trading sites.
The successful Digital and Ecommerce Manager will:-
- Have management experience within an Ecommerce Trading environment.
- Be experienced in building small teams.
- Have delivered new websites to market.
- Be customer focused.
- Have developed web strategy.
On offer is an excellent package : -
Salary up to £50,000
Holidays 33 days inc. stats
Pension 5% Employer 4% Employee
Benefits Permanent Health Insurance (if deemed unfit for work)
Death in Service x4 salary
Free Eye Care Vouchers
Family Fun Days
Free Rugby Tickets
To apply, please follow the apply now link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's