|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive & Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£26000 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
& MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Office Based: Flintshire
UP to £35k plus bonus, pension, 25 days holiday
Monday - Thursday 8.15- 5.00 early finish at 4pm on a Friday
We are representing a global leader within the manufacturing industry. Working within a modern purpose-built facility we have two fantastic opportunities available.
We are looking to recruit degree qualified marketing professionals who are looking to expand and develop their marketing career within a global organisation.
Day to Day role and responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive include:
- Updating the company website
- Social media
- Marketing communications
- Attending trade shows and events
- SEO & PPC
- Marketing briefs
- Analysis of marketing campaigns
Day to Day role and responsibilities for the Marketing Executive include:
- Marketing collateral
- Copy writing
- Preparation of case studies
- Production of sales literature
- Attending tradeshows and exhibitions
- Social media content
- MUST HAVE Degree qualified in a marketing or related discipline
- (1-2 years ) experience gained within a Marcoms or Digital marking position
- MUST HAVE B2B marketing experience
- Desire and drive to develop a career within a market leading organisation.
Interviews are taking place over the next 2 weeks.
UP to £26k for the Marketing Executive position and up to £35k for the Digital Marketing position + Pension + Other great benefits
Please press the APPLY NOW button or contact Lyndsey Clegg at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss further.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.