|Job Title:||Director of Supply Chain, EIMEA|
|Contact Name:||Janine Clark|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Director of Supply Chain EIMEA
Excellent Salary and Package
My client is a global manufacturer of various non-food consumer products. Due to a recent restructure, they are now looking to recruit one of the most important members of their leadership team. Reporting to the Group Director of Operations this role holds a critical part within this EIMEA set up.
As a Member of the European Leadership Counsel; this senior leadership role within Europe, India, Middle East, and Africa (EIMEA) trading block you will be responsible for the development and execution of the supply chain vision, leadership, strategy, goals, risk mitigation and operating results aligned with the trading block and corporate strategy. You must be able to exemplify the company values and effectively lead strategic projects, purchasing of materials, selecting and interfacing with external vendors and partners, ongoing product support, supply chain and logistics functions.
Some of the responsibilities that come with this role are listed below:
- Maintains ownership and accountability for agreed supply chain strategy and planning functions.
- Sets an ethical example for employees throughout the company. Promotes the company’s values and established best practices consistently.
- Accountable for the procurement of a changing and evolving volume of annual direct material cost factoring in procurement in multiple currencies for sales and distribution dependent upon market conditions.
- Assures that direction is provided to all suppliers to adhere to the R&D and Quality mandatories.
- Assures communication to customers is accurate and effective to maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Responsible for the development and leadership of the EIMEA’s Supply Chain team; reviews done fairly, accurately, and timely; job descriptions accurate, succession plans in place, required training identified and accomplished.
- May be appointed to a variety of company committees and task teams appropriate for the position’s scope and authority, as part of larger company programs and initiatives.
- 15 - 20 yrs progressive supply chain management experience with 7 - 10 years successfully leading multi-country supply chain teams including proficiency with leading leaders.
- Multiple trade channel experience required with consumer packaged goods. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills along with successful strategic planning and tactical execution.
- Successful team building and mentoring experience.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting marketing, sales, finance, IT, innovation/new product development processes, and project development.
- Experience in businesses operating within EIMEA
If you would like to know more please email your CV and current salary and package to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW or call me 00 44 (0) 151 480 2300.