Dynamics AX Production Planner
|Job Title:||Dynamics AX Production Planner|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2017 16:36|
Dynamics AX Production Planner - North Wales
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at a rapidly growing Global automotive component manufacturer, as Production Planner.
Within the role of Production Planner, key responsibilities will be to:
- Optimise production - Balancing load management vs internal capacity.
- Produce top level schedules.
- Be able to manage short cycle / high turnover processes.
- Identify ways to improve processes and procedures.
The successful Production Planner will:
- Have gained their experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing operation.
- Have Microsoft Dynamics AX experience. (ERP)
- Be able to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Be an analytical, logical thinking individual.
- Up to £30,000 salary
- 25 days holiday plus Statutory Holidays
If this sounds like the type of Production Planner you are then don't miss this opportunity to join this exciting, expanding company. Click the 'apply now' button to send your CV to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + PENSION
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £37000 per annum
PLC PROGRAMMER / AUTOMATION ENGINEER
£32000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS
LEAD AUTOMATION / CONTROLS ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Package
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum