|Job Title:||E-Commerce Executive|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000 - £26500 per annum|
|Duration:||12 Months FTC|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
e-Commerce Executive - 12 Month FTC
This well-established distributor of specialist aftermarket products in Wolverhampton are looking to attract into their team an experienced e-Commerce professional to support the team through a Maternity Cover Contract.
The company eCommerce sales channel is growing very rapidly, particularly with workflow approval sites and the full integration of customer procurement and billing systems.
The role has two primary features: -
- To support the sales team to sell more customer integrations.
- To work with customers to push the maximum amount of business through.
Typical daily responsibilities will be to: -
- Set up and deliver eCommerce services and solution request for Key and Regional Accounts, working with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Identify, deliver and report cost savings related to the deployment of eCommerce services and solutions.
- Work with the data services and integration service teams to exchange requirements.
- Participate in the design and continuous improvement of services and solutions offered.
The successful e-Commerce Executive will be: -
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Experienced within eCommerce within a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced ideally with catalogue management systems.
- Experienced working with IT Systems and data management tools such as MS Excel, MS Access and other databases.
- A confident communicator.
On offer: -
- A salary of £26,500
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.