EC&I DESIGN ENGINEER
|Job Title:||EC&I DESIGN ENGINEER|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 10:50|
EC&I DESIGN ENGINEER
(O&G / ENERGY / UTILITIES)
An opportunity for an experienced EC&I DESIGN ENGINEER to join an established engineering company based in Ellesmere Port.
The company is a leading provider of engineering solutions used in Oil & Gas, Energy and Utilities industries.
Due to continued growth within the business, a role has opened for an additional EC&I Engineer to join the team.
- Produce EC&I designs for a range of Oil & Gas / Petrochemical projects
- Provide technical support to all project teams; quotations, procurement of materials, installation, commissioning
- Attend project update meetings with clients, 3rd party consultants and internal stakeholders
- Ensure design elements of the project are completed on time and in line with specification
- Produce FAT documentation for EC&I disciplines
- Qualified in Electrical, Control, Instrumentation discipline (min HNC)
- Min 5 years experience of EC&I Design in Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities or similar highly regulated industry Knowledge of Gas Network industry - advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast moving, multi-disciplined department
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability and willingness to travel and work within the office or based on sites as required.
Buy More Holidays - up to 3 extra days holiday per year
Subsidised Gym Membership
Death in Service Benefit
Paid Company Sick pay
10 Year Service Award
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's