|Job Title:||EC&I Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2021 13:45|
Design & Projects
An opportunity for an experienced EC&I Engineer to join a successful engineering company based in Cheshire.
The company is a leading provider of engineering solutions used in Oil & Gas, Energy and Utilities sector.
Due to continued growth within the business, a role has opened for an additional EC&I Engineer to join the team.
- Produce EC&I designs for a range of gas network projects
- Ensure designs and projects are conducted in compliance with design procedures and standards
- Ensure designs are delivered in line with schedule, cost and quality
- Co-ordinate multi-disciplined teams both during the study, design, workpack and close-out phases of projects
- Provide engineering support during implementation on site as & when required
- Ensuring handover and build plans are in place to assure technical integrity and operational readiness
- Applicable engineering degree and relevant experience
- Chartered or working towards chartered status
- Minium 5-7 years industry experience
- Experience in gas network industry - preferred
- Ability to work in a fast moving, multi-disciplined department
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Full UK Driving License
Buy More Holidays - up to 3 extra days holiday per year
Subsidised Gym Membership
Death in Service Benefit
Paid Company Sick pay
10 Year Service Award
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Control & Automation Engineer
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Process Engineer
Holyhead, Isle of Anglesey
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Mechanical Engineer - Chemical Industry
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Site Electrical Engineer / Authorised Person
Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
£65000 - £72000 per annum
Chemical Process Engineer - Renewable Energy
Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits