|Job Title:||eCommerce Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2017 14:54|
eCommerce Business Analyst
A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, most respected companies, supplying the Education Sector across the UK.
As Part of a £300M turnover group, this dynamic business is now looking for a strategic Sales Analyst to join their team.
- Investigating eCommerce requirements, problems and opportunities across multiple platforms.
- Seek effective solutions through improvements in functionality or user experience.
- Be a reactive support to the business, with internal support queries and feedback requests.
- Validate proposed developments with testing.
- Seek alternative solutions with continual improvements.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, confident and organised with a flexible approach to work.
- Have experience in an analytical position within eCommerce.
- Understand eCommerce KPI reporting and analytics.
- Be familiar with PRINCE2, SCRUM, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Have digital marketing experience.
- Paying up to £32,000 plus bonus.
- 25 days holiday plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days.
- Pension, private medical insurance and life insurance.
- Flexible start times.
OUR STAFF TELL US THAT THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Are you from a FMCG background and have enterprise platforms background experience? If you are, and you want to find out how great of a place this company is to work for then just click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's