eCommerce Analyst/Project Manager
|Job Title:||eCommerce Analyst/Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2017 13:10|
eCOMMERCE ANALYST/PROJECT MANAGER - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, most respected companies, supplying the Education Sector across the UK.
As Part of a £300M turnover group, this dynamic business is now looking for a eCommerce Analyst/Project Manager to join the team.
A new online platform was introduced last year and this transformation continues. The main focus of the role will be to work with the Senior eCommerce Analyst to improve the online channel and deliver the project plan in conjunction with technical partners and internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and deliver two strategic projects using project management skills to measure and monitor progress.
- Investigate eCommerce requirements and opportunities across the platform.
- Validate proposed developments across the platform.
- Assess the impact of proposed developments to people, process, metrics and systems, ensuring that this is communicated effectively.
- Provide updates on risk, issues and developments of the project.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified to degree level or equivalent, preferably in an analytic or technical subject, ie Mathematics, Statistics or IT.
- Be experienced in an analytical role within an eCommerce environment.
- Demonstrate eCommerce KPI reporting.
- Experience working with project tools such as PRINCE2, SCRUM, Jira and/or Confluence.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Fantastic salary
- Flexible start times.
OUR STAFF TELL US THAT THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to:-
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension
Area Planning Manager
Maintenance Excellence Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Project Manager - Engineering Capex
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Superb Package
Greater Manchester, England
£28000 per annum + ABOVE AVARAGE PACKAGE