Ecommerce Merchandiser (German Speaking)
|Job Title:||Ecommerce Merchandiser (German Speaking)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 10:56|
To £30,000 per annum
London City Centre
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercially oriented, German speaking Ecommerce Merchandiser to join a leading sports nutrition company at their head office, situated in London City Centre.
As Ecommerce Merchandiser you will be responsible for the day to day execution of ecommerce and digital requirements including website content management, promotional launches, merchandising and marketing across our websites. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing business at the centre of its strategy.
Key Responsibilities for Ecommerce Merchandiser:
- Content management- merchandising and website maintenance (Wordpress and Magento CMS).
- Manage the product catalogue including the release and publishing of new products, updating of back in stock or and removal of delisted products.
- Analysing the performance of trading promotions, best sellers to identify opportunities or trends and suggestions to hit/exceed target KPIs.
- Optimise online user purchasing experience including product representation, navigation, onsite search and promotional journeys.
- Prepare weekly and monthly trading reports gathering data on sales data, product and category performance.
- Launch promotions in a timely manner and ensure all website assets are updated correctly and to a high standard.
- Price management -to support set up and management of online promotions, price adjustments and sale execution.
- Managing site navigation by defining and setting site merchandising strategy, in conjunction with the Trading Manager
- Digital marketing - Co-ordinating digital promotional campaigns in line with the marketing calendar by briefing and managing the production of initiatives.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Teams with all on site requirements for affiliate marketing, brand partnerships, social media, paid search
- Supporting the CRM manager with product recommendations and proactive guidance on low stocks
Key Requirements for Ecommerce Merchandiser:
- Required: Must be experienced using Magento 2
- Required: German speaking
- At least 2 years of ecommerce operations experience
- High attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach to tasks
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- A basic understanding of digital marketing channels and tools (PPC, Email, SEO, Affiliates, Social, Display)
- Strong time management and ability to multi-task
- Google analytics experience preferred
- Have a passion for sports and fitness
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that offers great career progression and personal development opportunities. As well as excellent company benefits.
Interviews will be taking place over the next week, don't miss out- click 'APPLY' today!!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's