|Job Title:||EHS Co-Ordinator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 11:05|
EHS Co-Ordinator - Manchester
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced and people focused Environmental, Health & Safety Co-Ordinator to join an established food manufacturing company that really invest in its people.
As a successful EHS Co-Ordinator your role will be:
- To provide appropriate up to date guidance and advice on all matters relating to Health & Safety.
- To own all actions from site audits.
- To attend site meetings and to provide follow ups from actions raised.
- To promote and provide proactive advice on the attainment of high standards of health and safety practices and procedures and to seek effective solutions.
- To be involved in a range of specialist areas e.g.: environmental, fire safety, hazardous substances, noise, fleet, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
- To be involved in analysis of data.
- To conduct tool box talks and practical safety inductions.
As EHS Co-Ordinator you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- You will hold a NEBOSH certificate, it would also be advantageous to be member of IOSH.
- You will have proven experience of dealing with EHS in a manufacturing environment - food would be advantageous.
- Experience on advising on H&S issues and interpreting H&S legislation to managers and staff.
- You will have a sound understanding and experience of ISO 450001 / 18001.
- Be a team player and very hands on.
Reporting to the Site Manufacturing Manager, the successful EHS Co-Ordinator will be an active member of the organisation. You will currently be working within an evolving organisation, supporting the development of policy and practice within a manufacturing environment.
You will actively promote Health and Safety policies and procedures within the organisation and champion growth on a wider scale. Along with your experience and proven background, the right candidate will also be confident, persuasive and diplomatic to their approach to the post.
- Up to £30,000 salary
- Free Car Parking
- Training, development and opportunities to progress.
If this sounds like you, then click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's