Electicrial Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electicrial Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Barnsley, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £34200 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 15:53|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Shifts- 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00, Weekend Days
£34,200 per Annum
My client one of the UK's largest privately-owned manufacturer of fitted kitchen, fitted bedroom and fitted bathroom furniture are looking to recruit a Junior Electrical Maintenance engineer to join them in their incredibly successful journey.
Turning over £180 million this business's customers include housing developers, social housing providers, independent retailers and merchants. Offering a broad range of customers an unrivalled portfolio of brands.
In 2008, as part of a major investment programme, my client moved to a purpose-built, state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution facility in Barnsley, South Yorkshire with over 750,000 sq ft of manufacturing and warehousing capacity.
Key responsibilities of Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Use your electrical skills to resolve breakdown issues with minimal impact to production.
- To Complete PM routines when scheduled to do so.
- Enhance the engineering contribution to the manufacturing facility by improving machine reliability.
- To be influential in the development of a culture allowing employees to take ownership of their responsibility for machine performance
- Work closely with process teams.
- Take a proactive approach to SHE, 5s and housekeeping in all aspects of your role.
Key Requirements of Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Proven experience in an FMCG Environment.
- Electrical apprenticeship or qualification is a must.
- Ability to remain focused in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate, with experience of using Microsoft Office software
- A Flexible attitude towards working hours and duties who seeks to continually develop themselves as well as business processes and practices Then this is the perfect role for you.
- If you are a self-motivated, proactive team player who is willing to go over and above
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's