|Job Title:||Electrical & Controls Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Superb Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
ELECTRICAL & CONTROLS DESIGN ENGINEER
SPECIAL PURPOSE MACHINES
To £45000 & PENSION + BONUS + HEALTHCARE + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
Our client is one of the world's leading packaging companies who are renowned globally for their design and manufacture of innovative packaging solutions.
Due to continued growth within the Engineering Design team we are now recruiting an experienced Electrical & Controls Design Engineer to join the business at a facility near Oxford.
As a senior member of the engineering team, responsibilities will include:
- Electrical & Control design for special purpose machines; test rigs and prototype machines
- Preparation of work briefs, functional specifications, schematic and detail designs
- Electrical system design, component selection and specification
- Instrumentation, sensor specification
- Commissioning, testing, validation plans
- PLC/HMI programming
- Degree qualified in an Electrical Engineering discipline
- Experience gained in a technical role - ideally Development Engineering
- Good knowledge of machine design standards, electrical regulations and BS standards
- Ability to lead a team of electrical technicians
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.