Electrical & Controls Design Engineer x3
|Job Title:||Electrical & Controls Design Engineer x3|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 13:06|
ELECTRICAL / CONTROLS DESIGN ENGINEER X3
£30 - 55k - D.O.E
A superb opportunity for a number of experienced Design Engineers to join the team at an innovative engineering company in Manchester.
The Design Engineers will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of interesting and exciting projects for Aerospace, Defence and other specialist industries.
- Electrical, controls systems design and component specification
- Design and testing of PLC control systems
- Produce Bills of Materials
- Work alongside production during prototype build and troubleshoot
- Factory Acceptance Tests with customers
- Site Acceptance Tests and ongoing customer support
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Control Engineering
- Experience of AutoCAD and/or Electrical Design Package such as ElecWorks
- Experience in control panel design for industrial products
- Knowledge of industrial automation/control systems
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites in the UK and Internationally
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambition and drive for professional development.
- Any leadership/management experience - advantageous.
** Due to the confidential nature of the work undertaken at this site all applicants must be UK citizens (by birth) **
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / QUOTATIONS ENGINEER
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Manufacturing Engineer - Machining
£30000 - £35000 per annum
CNC PROGRAMMER / IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum