|Job Title:||Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
(Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas)
We are currently recruiting an EC&I Engineer to join the Engineering Team of a successful engineering company in Ellesmere Port.
Our client is a leading provider of complex analytical systems used in hazardous, process industries including Chemical, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas.
Reporting to the Senior EC&I Engineer you will be;
- Responsible for the definition of designs to customer specification
- Responsible for ensuring all designs and projects are conducted in in accordance with company procedures and standards
- Responsible for delivering projects to agreed schedule, costs and quality
- Producing regular reports to the Senior EC&I Engineer or Project Manager
- Providing engineering support on site as and when required
- Ensuring handover and build plans are in place to assure technical integrity and operational readiness
- Assisting in HSEQ performance of design
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- 3-6 years' experience gained in industry; Chemical, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or similar high hazard environment
- Knowledge of ATEX / DSEAR
- AmTech and DiaLux software
- Experience in the application of BS7671
- Experience in the application of IEC61508/61511
- High attention to detail
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability and willingness to travel and work within the office or based on client's site as required.
Buy More Holidays - up to 3 extra days holiday per year
Subsidised Gym Membership
Death in Service Benefit
Paid Company Sick pay
10 Year Service Award
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.