|Job Title:||Electrical Control & Instrumentation Technician|
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£36400 - £36500 per annum + Bonus + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Electrical Control & Instrumentation Technician
x3 (12hr) Day Shifts
Week 1: Mon/Tue/Wed
Week 2: Thu/Fri/Sat
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of Maintenance Technicians (Electrical/Instrumentation bias) to join a global leader who manufacture a range of specialist metals used in a wide range of industry.
The Shift Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for reactive and planned maintenance of equipment in a chemical process plant.
- Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation support
- Reactive and preventative maintenance
- Calibration of instrumentation
- PLC fault finding/interrogation
- Updating CMMS system
- Providing engineering support on maintenance projects
- Time served Electrical/Instrumentation/Control technician (C&G/NVQ/HNC/HND)
- Experience of maintaining industrial equipment in a Chemical or similar high hazard process plant
- Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Experience of instrument calibration
- Team player
- High level of attention to detail
A great opportunity to join a business who can offer the opportunity to develop skills via additional training and qualifications
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.