ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 08:44|
Do you want to work for one of the country's leading automotive manufacturers?
Is Electrical Design second nature to you?
Can you use AutoCAD or SolidWorks electrical?
If yes, yes, yes... Keep reading.
This manufacturing giant is seeking an ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER to be solely responsible for taking a customer brief and implementing the electrical infrastructure on a variety of automotive models.
Due to the influx of orders constantly coming in, there is a wide range of projects ready and waiting for a confident Electrical Design Engineer to sink their teeth into.
You will have a great deal of autonomy in this role and support when needed from the Technical Director. There is also the opportunity to learn how to design for a bespoke range of vehicles as this training will be provided.
What we require:
- Good working knowledge of SolidWorks (FEA functions desirable but not essential) or AutoCAD (3D) and excellent IT skills.
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Educated to HNC / HND standard or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Proven and successful experience of managing design projects of different types with a proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PLC programming experience.
- A robust engineer who is able to take accountability.
In return, we are offering:
- A very competitive salary.
- Fantastic working hours with OT available.
- Plus, further benefits.
There is a full job description available, if interested, please apply today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical / Controls Engineer - Manufacturing
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £45000 per annum
LEAD SITE ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum
ELECTRONIC ENGINEER (WIREMAN)
Worsley, Greater Manchester
Up to £24377 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFIT
Quality Engineer (Automotive)
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £38000 per annum
LEAD AUTOMATION / CONTROLS ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Package