|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £48000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
UPTO £48,000 DOE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client - a fast growing Aerospace organisation who are heavily involved in a number of exciting aerospace projects requires an Electrical Design Engineer. You will be part of a new team, responsible for the design and development of aircraft electric high-power systems.
As the Electrical Design Engineer, you will be degree educated coupled with experience in power electronics and semiconductor technology.
Electrical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing electric high-power systems for an aircraft
- Inspecting and validating system, subsystem and component drawings
- Designing High Voltage power units up to 1500VDC
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders regarding the design, interface and control of the high-power system
- Network and component modelling and imitation, particularly regarding electro-thermal and transient behaviour
Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree educated in Electrical Engineering or a relevant Engineering qualification
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD (AutoCad/ CATIA 3D)
- Previous experience in electrical engineering, preferably of electric vehicles.
- Experience in semiconductor technology
- Experience of network modelling and analysis
- Ability to lead and engage a team
In addition to the competitive salary they offer an excellent benefits package; 26 days holiday, a generous pension scheme and much more.
To find out more, click 'apply now' to send your CV directly to the recruiter
Interviews are taking place over the next few weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.