|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2017 10:11|
£37,000 per annum
4 ON 4 OFF
Fantastic opportunities for Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers (Electrical bias) have arisen to join the engineering team at one of the UK's leading manufacturing companies.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing reactive maintenance on a variety of mechanical/electrical/automated process equipment
- Fault finding and diagnosis on PLC equipment (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi)
- Effective recording and monitoring of all engineering/production based issues
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities
Requirements for a Multi-skilled Engineer include:
- You must be able to attend to both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance tasks.
- Time served Electrical Engineer
- PLC fault finding experience is essential - any programming experience (advantageous)
- Preferred industry backgrounds include Food, FMCG
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £33219 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Multi Skilled Engineer
Up to £34850 per annum
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £36000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
North Wales, Wales
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits