|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||Up to £36108 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2018 14:36|
£36,108 Per Annum (Incl Shift) + OVERTIME + BENEFITS
3 SHIFT PATTERN
A fantastic position for a Electrical Engineer has arisen to join the engineering team at one of the UK's leading manufacturing companies.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing reactive maintenance on a variety of mechanical/electrical/automated process equipment
- Fault finding and diagnosis on PLC equipment (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi)
- Effective recording and monitoring of all engineering/production based issues
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Educated in Electrical/ Mechanical engineering (electrical bias preferred
- You must be able to attend to both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance tasks.
- PLC fault finding experience is essential - any programming experience (advantageous)
- Relevant food/liquid manufacturing/filling experience essential
- Preferred industry backgrounds include Food, FMCG
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's