|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL ENGINEER|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000.00 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 16:26|
(RENEWABLE ENERGY/POWER GENERATION/ UTILITIES)
To £50,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + PRIVATE MEDICAL + LIFE ASSURANCE
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the team at a technical engineering consultancy in Greater Manchester.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for providing electrical engineering support across a range of projects in renewable energy, power generation and waste sectors.
- Feasibility & Power System studies
- Design reviews
- Site and Factory Acceptance Testing
- Advise on construction site activities
- Attend client meetings and provide technical advice
- Co-ordinate with UK Distribution Network Operators (DNO's)
- Produce professional reports
- Degree qualified in a relevant Electrical or Power Engineering discipline
- Experienced gained in the renewable energy, transmission & distribution or utilities sector
- Strong knowledge of industrial electrical infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of HV, MV and LV systems (design/installation/commissioning)
- Knowledge/experience of; grid connections, earthing, LV/HV switchgear, substations ..
- Excellent understanding of H&S
- Full UK Driving Licence
To £50000 + Car Allowance
Contributory Pension (5%)
Holidays - 25 + Stats
Laptop, PC and mobile phone
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
EC&I PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits