|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL ENGINEER|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £42000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 11:08|
£42,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (PENSION, BONUS, HEALTHCARE, CAR ALLOWANCE)
Our client - a well established energy consultancy business, are looking to recruit a degree qualified Electrical Engineer to join their existing team in their Stockport office.
The role of the Electrical Engineer will involve:
- Producing reports and technical models for clients
- Dealing with external and internal clients
- Fault assessment on manufactured or fabricated items.
- Site and factory acceptance testing
- Being a part of power system studies and design reviews.
The ideal candidates for the role of Electrical Engineer will possess:
- Degree in Electrical or Power Engineering - Essential
- Have experience in a similar environment (Utility/Power generation)
- Low voltage experience - working across all areas of energisation.
- Earthing experience would be an advantage - but not essential.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to be a part of a continually expanding business. As well as a competitive salary, there are excellent benefits on offer for this role - including Car Allowance, Pension, Private Medical, Bonus etc.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's