Electrical Engineer (BMS)
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer (BMS)|
|Location:||County Armagh, Northern Ireland|
|Salary:||£44000 - £52000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 14:41|
(BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)
£44,000 - £52,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Death in Service
A great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the central Engineering Team at a manufacturing company in County Armagh.
The Electrical Engineer will be tasked with providing maintenance support on building management systems and industrial automation.
- Commissioning, upgrade and modification of building automation systems
- Apply knowledge of building automation systems to manage specification, design and implementation
- Liaise with IT team to ensure interfaces between systems are clearly set up and managed appropriately
- Assist in the development of automation standards and engineering practices
- Provide technical support to wider group
- Min HND in Electrical/Electronic/Software/Automation discipline
- Knowledge/experience of Building Management Systems; Eurotherm, Wonderware or similar
- Experience of PLC's, DCS, SCADA systems
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- High attention to detail
- Able to work alone effectively
A great opportunity to join an established business who can offer a stable and rewarding career.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Electrical Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £42000.00 per annum
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Quality System Specialist
£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
Up to £28500 per annum
Up to £28500 per annum