Electrical Engineer/Duty Holder
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer/Duty Holder|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2017 14:12|
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / DUTY HOLDER
TO £40k + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
We are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a specialist chemical manufacturing company in Cheshire, North West.
The Electrical Engineer will act as site Duty Holder and will be responsible for the management of electrical systems on site, ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with company regulations and industry standards.
- Ensure design, installation and maintenance of electrical systems meet regulations/standards
- Approve electrical designs for any modifications to systems
- Project manage electrical projects across all manufacturing facilities
- Responsible person for HV/LV systems - manage test/inspections/installations
- Regularly liaise with equipment suppliers and consultants
- Carry out audit checks
- Keep abreast of relevant legislation
- Qualified Electrical Engineer min HND/Degree
- Experience gained in a Chemical or highly regulated process industry
- Experience of electrical power distribution networks 11kV and 415V
- Good knowledge of UK Electrical H&S Legislation
- IEE Regulations (latest version)
- Experience in machinery and safety design
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
For more information and to apply for this role contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£36500 - £37500 per annum + BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - CHEMICAL
£32000 - £33000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN / INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
£32000 - £33000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Up to £40000 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN X2
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £36500 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION