|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (WIREMAN)|
|Location:||Worsley, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £24377 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFIT|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (WIREMAN)
CIRCA £24,377 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer (Wireman) to join a global manufacturing company at their Manchester facility.
Working on days the Electrical Engineer (Wireman) will assist with maintenance on electrical assemblies within the plant.
The role of the Electrical Engineer (Wireman) will include:
- The repair and manufacture of company products to the required quality standards Working in accordance to technical drawings and associated documentation
- Wire assembly into printed circuit boards & frequency inverters
- Panel wiring from schematic drawings, to perform basic assembly
- Checking parts and reassembling
- Soldering, crimping, wiring looms, and assembly of small mechanical assemblies
- Time served Engineer/ Wireman (ideally HNC/HND)
- Knowledge of verification and handling procedures of parts and components
- Knowledge of the termination of power and data cables
- Able to interpret electrical and electronic drawings.
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a profitable division of a global business offering realistic opportunities for further development.
This is a days role Mon-Fri Salary is circa £24,377
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.