ELECTRICAL FITTER/ WIREMAN
|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL FITTER/ WIREMAN|
|Salary:||Up to £27000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 14:49|
ELECTRICAL FITTER/ WIREMAN (AVIONIC)
£27,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have an exciting new vacancy for an Electrical Fitter/ Wireman to join an innovative avionic client based in the Warrington area, who will be responsible for the manufacture, repair, overhaul, test and calibration of avionic components
The role of Electrical Fitter/Wireman will include:
- Responsible for the testing and repair of manufactured equipment.
- Provide technical support to customers on company manufactured equipment.
- Responsible for completing accurate and legible repair records.
- Maintain an agreed level of quality and cost effectiveness, ensuring standards are met.
- Liaise with customers, sub-contractors and suppliers as required.
- Maintain company test equipment, tooling and facilities.
The role for Electrical Fitter/Wireman requires a candidate that has the below experience:
- Be able to read a wiring diagram
- Experience in electrical harness production, manufacture or panel building.
- Apprenticeship in Aircraft Maintenance or related discipline.
- Aerospace background in avionic electrical systems - commercial/ military.
- Able to use hand tools and test equipment
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's