Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2017 11:34|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
£40K including shift allowance
Due to staggering amounts of investment and growth, we now have an a genuinely exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer!
You will be Electrically bias, a team player and passionate about your role. We are recruiting for an excellent Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a brand-new site for a company that are an integrated solutions provider, for original equipment manufacturers among others.
Our client strives to provide competitive rewards inclusive of; valuable benefits package, programs, and tools to help eligible employees make the best decisions for themselves and their families. committed to employee development, enabling employees with skills and capabilities to continue to grow both professionally and personally. If this sounds like you, read on.
To maintain plant, equipment and factory utilities to a high standard ensuring maximum availability for production.
- To carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on machinery, equipment and factory utilities.
- To install and maintain three phase and single phase control gear for motors, pumps, fans, circuit breakers, transformers or other components
- To ensure electrical power distribution and supplies are maintained in line with IEE and British Standards.
- To plan and carry out small projects to include assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures
- To diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- To monitor, adjust and identify faults as required.
- To plan and carry out small projects to include assemble, install, test, and maintain equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
- To install and maintain three phase and single phase control gear for motors, pumps, fans, circuit breakers, transformers or other components.
- To inspect equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the
need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with regulations.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Time served apprenticeship, HNC, HND or equivalent
- Experience working in Automotive, Rail, Aerospace or Capital Equipment Industries is preferable though not essential.
- Good practical skills with knowledge of PLC, CNC and plant controls
- Ability to interpret technical manuals, electrical and engineering diagrams
To be considered for the incredible opportunity in Derbyshire, simply click the "APPLY NOW" button, we cannot wait to meet you! You can also contact, Phil at Morgan Ryder on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Team Leader - Electrical
£42500 - £43000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Multi Skilled maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£36000 - £38000 per annum
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£12.2 - £13.3 per hour
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£37000 - £37100 per annum