Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 11:30|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
c£38000 + OVERTIME + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
We have a great opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team at a global manufacturing company in Kent.
As Electrical Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out effective fault finding and occasional modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant
- Assist with planned maintenance activities and plant shutdowns
- Ensure all plant, machinery and associated equipment is effectively maintained to achieve performance targets.
- Time served Electrical Engineer (C&G/HNC/HND)
- 17th Edition qualification
- Good knowledge/experience of automated production processes in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of PLC's and Control Systems
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment
- Mechanical appreciation
- Excellent communication skills and a strong character
- Improvement mind-set
For more information and to apply for this role, click APPLY Now or send a CV to Harriet@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's