|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30 - £35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Holiday and sickness cover 12 Month Contract)
80 days guaranteed work through 2018 + being on call
£30 per hour for days, £35 per hour for nights
My client a global force in the plastics industry are seeking a Multi skilled maintenance engineer (MUST be electrically biased, 70/30-80/20) to act as their sickness and holiday cover through 2018. My client is a 1st Tier supplier to Jaguar Landrover.
You will cover the sickness and holidays of my clients Electrical Maintenance Engineers in their immaculate brand new site. You will be involved in the reactive and planned preventative maintenance of brand new state of the art heavy machinery and robotics.
You will be working a mixture of days and nights, however you will never work Saturday Nights.
This is a fantastic working environment with a crack team working harmoniously to achieve their goals and who are very proud of the work they do. You will be working in an incredibly clean environment with minimal noise and will have access to free parking.
- You will be a time served electrical maintenance engineer.
- You must be flexible and available for the dates discussed.
- Experience Maintaining heavy equipment will be an advantage.
- Experience working with either Injection Moulding, Blow Moulding and Extrusion machines. would be preferred.
- Experience with PLC fault finding is preferred but not essential.
- You will be a hardworking and positive individual.
- You will be enthusiastic, motivated and have a high energy.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.