|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£36500 - £37500 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£36,500 + Overtime + Pension
3 - Shift (earlies/lates/nights)
We are currently recruiting experienced Maintenance Engineers to join the team at a industrial packaging company in Cheshire.
Working on a 3-Shift pattern the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will attend to a wide variety of planned and reactive maintenance tasks across site.
- Attending to plant breakdowns, fault diagnosis and repair
- Planned and preventative maintenance to ensure highest level of OEE
- Identifying reoccurring problems and implement corrective action
- Take ownership for a dedicated area of the plant - monitor and update figures/review spares/parts
- Focus on continuous improvement initiatives to improve MTBF/MTTR
- Assist production teams to achieve required output
- Time served Electrical Maintenance Engineer (ideally HNC)
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment (light-med engineering)
- Strong fault finding/diagnostics skills
- Strong knowledge of electrical equipment; PLC's, motors, inverters, servo drives, relays, networks. Robotics experience - advantageous
- Knowledge of TPM/Lean - advantageous
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.