ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £41000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 13:40|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£40,0000 + Pension (5%) + Life Assurance
We are currently recruiting an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an automotive company in the Midlands.
Due to business growth and the introduction of new production lines, the Engineering function is now looking to strengthen are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer with strong control systems experience.
As Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out effective fault finding and occasional modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant.
- Ensure all software is backed up and stored correctly (CPU's / HMI's)
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager and Production Shift Leader to continually improve plant efficiencies
- Assist with planned maintenance activities and plant shutdowns
- Time Served Electrical Engineer (pref HNC qualified)
- Experience of fault finding and modification on PLCs (Siemens S7)
- Knowledge of fault finding and modification on ABB or BEP robots - advantageous
- Experience of Variable Speed Drives, Motors, PLC's, Safety Circuits
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment
- Excellent communication skills and a strong character
- Knowledge of H&S legislation
- Improvement mind-set
Shift: Rotating 3 Shift (6-2,2-10,10-6) or Permanent night shift (22.00 - 06.00)
APPLY NOW or email CV to email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Contractor
Up to £21.26 per hour
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS - ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
£38000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS
Lead Electrical / Controls Engineer - Manufacturing
£45000 - £47000 per annum + Package
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - DAYS
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £35000.00 per annum + BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MANUFACTURING
£38000 - £42000 per annum