ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - 3 SHIFT
|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - 3 SHIFT|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 16:19|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
3 - SHIFT
EXCELLENT SALARY + TRAVEL EXPENSES + OVERTIME + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
We have a great opportunity for Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join the engineering team at a global manufacturing company in Yorkshire.
Working a 3-Shift system your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out effective fault finding and occasional modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant
- Assist with planned maintenance activities and plant shutdowns
- Ensure all plant, machinery and associated equipment is effectively maintained to achieve performance targets.
- Time served Electrical/Multi-Skilled Engineer (C&G/HNC/HND)
- 17th Edition qualification
- Good knowledge/experience of automated production processes in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of PLC's and Control Systems
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment
- Mechanical appreciation
- Excellent communication skills and a strong character
- Improvement mind-set
Commutable from Leeds, York, Doncaster, Knottingley, Pontefract, Goole ...
For more information and to apply for this role, click APPLY Now or send a CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
£35000 - £35500 per annum + Benefits
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE
Electrical & Controls Design Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Superb Package
MAINTENANCE CO-ORDINATOR / ASSET CARE ENGINEER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension + Bonus
Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS