|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DAYS|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£38, 000 + PAID OVERTIME + HEALTHCARE + DEATH IN SERVICE
A fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the team at a chemical manufacturing company in Merseyside.
- Reactive and pro-active maintenance to ensure plant and equipment downtime is kept to a minimum
- Attend to maintenance tasks on a wide range of process equipment; pumps, motors, agitators, tanks, pipework
- Modification and upgrade to existing equipment
- Ensure completion of PPM tasks
- Identify improvements to achieve higher quality
- Support or complete project design and installations
- Recognised indentured Electrical Engineering OR Multi-skilled apprenticeship
- Experience gained in a chemical manufacturing or high hazard process environment
- Able to attend to both electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks
- C&G 17th/18th Edition / 2391 (preferred)
- Able to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Excellent problem solving / diagnostic skills
- Working knowledge of H&S procedures
- Pro-active and professional approach
** This role may require shift cover on occasion. A shift premium will be applied when shifts are worked **
This is an excellent opportunity to join a profitable division of a global business who can offer a great role and a great package.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.