Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £31000 per annum + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 16:10|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£30K + OVERTIME
A fantastic position for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer has arisen to join the engineering team at one of the UK's leading manufacturing companies. Our client provides well known FMCG to the county's leading retailers and are growing rapidly year on year.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out effective fault finding on PLCs (Siemens/Allen Bradley) and occasional modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous environment
- Performing reactive maintenance on a variety of electrical automated process machinery across the plant
- Performing mechanical maintenance where necessary
- Excellent communication skills and a strong character
- Time served Electrical Engineer
- Experience of fault finding
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's