ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MONDAY - THURSDAY)
|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MONDAY - THURSDAY)|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 11:30|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
MONDAY - THURSDAY
TO £35,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) to join a manufacturing company at their Cheshire facility.
Working on shifts, the Maintenance Engineer will attend to a wide range of electrical maintenance tasks across plant.
The role of the Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) will include:
- Attending to plant breakdowns, fault diagnosis and repair
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Identifying reoccurring problems and implement corrective action
- Responsible for all electrical on site - Including PLCs
- Involved in CI projects and installations.
- Time served Electrical Maintenance Engineer (ideally HNC/HND)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment (light-med engineering)
- Strong PLC fault finding skills - Any programming experience advantageous
- Overall - a competent Electrical Technician with a vast range of knowledge and experience
Mon - Fri
6:00 - 15.15
Mon - Thurs
13.15 - 23.30
Mon - Thurs
11.30 - 18.30
This is an excellent opportunity to join a profitable division of a growing business offering realistic opportunities for further development.
Alongside a strong benefits package, this role for 2 out of 3 weeks shift rotation is just a 4 day working week!!
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
Interested? Click 'apply now' or contact Victoria at Morgan Ryder Associates for more information on 0151 480 2300 or email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Sales Engineer - Aggregates
South East England, England
£55000 - £66000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £40500.00 per annum
Mechanical Assembly Fitter / Supervisor
£32000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Reliability Test Technician
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum