|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineers - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£39000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MANUFACTURING
To £42000 + GREAT PACKAGE
DOUBLE DAY SHIFT OR PERM NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
We currently have a superb opportunity for a number of experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join the engineering team at a global FMCG company in Hertfordshire.
Due to ongoing business growth, there is a requirement for a number of strong, technical engineers to join the team to improve processes and deliver improvements.
- Fault finding, interrogation and repair on a wide range of high speed packaging equipment
- Drive pro-active and planned maintenance activities
- Take accountability for designated line and maintain standards
- Update CMMS system as required
- Provide technical support to other team members
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Qualified Electrical/Multi-skilled Engineer (min HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in a fast moving/high volume/continuous process manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of PLC's and Control Systems
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Improvement mind-set
Double Day Shift - 06.00 - 14.15 or 14.00 - 22.15 Mon - Fri (+ every other Saturday 06.00 - 14.15)
Night Shift - 22.00 - 06.18 Sun - Thurs (+ every other Friday 22.00 - 06.15)
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.