Electrical Maintenance/ Control Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance/ Control Engineer|
|Location:||Fermanagh, County Fermanagh|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 16:22|
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE / CONTROLS ENGINEER
CO FERMANAGH (NORTHERN ISLAND)
A great opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance / Control Engineer to join one of the UK and Irelands most diverse and experienced manufacturers of construction products. This position is based in Northern Island.
The main duties will involve fault finding, installation, mechanical updates, PLC's inverter drivers, trouble shooting and technical support initiatives.
- Project planning,management development and implementation & control
- PLC programming and trouble shooting
- Devise and oversee preventative maintenance schedules
- Carry out visual inspections of electrical equipment assess, fault diagnose and repair
- In conjunction with Maintenance team carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment
- To assist in continuous improvement initiatives to improve overall plant efficiencies
- Test, inspect, maintain, and complete electrical repairs on specialised equipment such as hydraulic systems, research instrumentation, and be familiar with PLC's, converter drives and thermocouples
- Apprentice trained Electrician to a minimum of NVQ level 3 qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ambitious and driven
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's