Electrical Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Technician|
|Location:||Barnsley, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£31000 - £31500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 16:14|
Electrical maintenance Engineer
06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00, Weekend Days
£31,500 per Annum
My client one of the UK's largest privately owned manufacturer of fitted kitchen, fitted bedroom and fitted bathroom furniture are looking to recruit a Junior Electrical Maintenance engineer to join them in their incredibly successful journey.
Turning over £180 million this business's customers include housing developers, social housing providers, independent retailers and merchants. Offering a broad range of customers an unrivalled portfolio of brands.
In 2008, as part of a major investment programme, my client moved to a purpose-built, state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution facility in Barnsley, South Yorkshire with over 750,000 sq ft of manufacturing and warehousing capacity.
- Use your electrical skills to resolve breakdown issues with minimal impact to production.
- To Complete PM routines when scheduled to do so.
- Enhance the engineering contribution to the manufacturing facility by improving machine reliability.
- To be influential in the development of a culture allowing employees to take ownership of their responsibility for machine performance
- Work closely with process teams.
- Take a proactive approach to SHE, 5s and housekeeping in all aspects of your role.
- Proven experience in an FMCG Environment.
- Electrical apprenticeship or qualification is a must.
- Ability to remain focused in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate, with experience of using Microsoft Office software
- A Flexible attitude towards working hours and duties
If you are a self-motivated, proactive team player who is willing to go over and above
who seeks to continually develop themselves as well as business processes and practices Then this is the perfect role for you.
Interested? Then click "APPLY NOW" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
£37000 - £38000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
£35000 - £35500 per annum + Benefits
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE