|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
PROCESS / ENERGY SECTOR
TO £55000 + BENEFITS
Our client is a successful energy from waste business who provide a diverse range of integrated solutions to produce energy across the UK.
The Electrical Project Engineer will act as Electrical Engineer & Duty Holder and will be the technical expert on all electrical engineering issues.
- Setting all corporate Electrical Engineering stands and system and ensuring legal compliance with industry standards
- Specification and costings for UK projects
- CE document preparation
- Supplier assessment and selection
- Act as Technical Lead and liaise with European Technical Centres
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineer
- Proven experience within an energy/ process related industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing HV and LV systems and electrical assets
- Project management experience
- Strong knowledge of UK Electrical H&S Legislation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving Licence
- P&L management
- Introduction to Business Management Training
- Opportunity for a management role within the UK Engineering Team
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to arrange an interview.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.