Electrical / Controls Engineer - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Electrical / Controls Engineer - Manufacturing|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 09:24|
ELECTRICAL / CONTROLS ENGINEER
EXCELLENT SALARY + CONTRIBUTORY PENSION (UP TO 8 %) + HEALTHCARE
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Electrical / Controls Engineer to join the team at an automotive company in North Wales.
The Engineering function is now looking to strengthen their skill set and are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer with strong PLC/Control systems experience.
- Carry out effective fault finding, modification and occasional programming of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment
- Provide expertise in electrical systems across a range of PLC's, Robotics, Servo Drives and Electro-Pneumatic systems to improve reliability
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant.
- Lead Route Cause Analysis and improvement activities to prevent future issues
- Assist Shift Engineers and provide training on automation issues
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication of issues and resolution is provided
- Time served Electrical Engineer (/HNC/HND)
- Experience of electrical maintenance in a continuous process manufacturing environment
- PLC programming skills; Siemens S7 preferred
- Strong knowledge of; Servo Drives, Control Systems, PLC's, Safety Circuits
- Ability to work through problems through to conclusion
- Pro-active approach to maintenance
- Improvement mind-set
For more information and to apply for this role, click APPLY Now or send a CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
NPI Manufacturing Engineer - Machining
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Training Co-oordinator - Manufacturing
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Engineering Manager - Manufacturing
Greater Manchester, England
£60000 - £66000 per annum + Benefits
SAP Analyst - Manufacturing and Master Data
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!
Shift Maintenance Engineer
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + Benefits