Electrical / Controls / Automation Engineer - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Electrical / Controls / Automation Engineer - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£44000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2017 14:35|
ELECTRICAL / CONTROLS / AUTOMATION ENGINEER
To £48000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Electrical/Controls/Automation Engineer to join the engineering team at a global manufacturing company in Kent.
The Electrical / Controls / Automation Engineer will be responsible for all process automation across site; safety systems, PLC & HMI interfaces, process optimization and capital projects.
Key tasks will include;
- Replacement of obsolete controls across site to component level
- PLC upgrades -Siemens S5 to Siemens S7
- Design, installation, testing, commissioning of PLC/HMI/SCADA
- Providing technical support for all aspects of automation
- Qualified Electrical/Control Systems/Automation Engineer (HNC/HND/Degree)
- Detailed comprehension of automation and machine interface systems including Siemens S7, S5
- Working knowledge of motion control systems deployed in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in design and installation of electrical control systems
- You will be a technical engineer who can demonstrate excellent leadership and project management capabilities.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£36500 - £37500 per annum + BENEFITS
Up to £42000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Isle of Skye, Western Isles
£50000 - £55000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Up to £43367 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS