|Job Title:||ELECTRICAL / INSTRUMENTATION / CONTROL TECHNICIAN - DAYS|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£33000 - £34000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
ELECTRICAL / INSTRUMENT / CONTROL TECHNICIAN
6 ON 7 OFF SHIFT PATTERN
Circa £34000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of Maintenance Technicians (preferably Electrical/Instrumentation bias) join a global leader of highly engineered materials used in several industries including transportation and healthcare.
The Shift Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for reactive and planned maintenance of equipment in a chemical process plant.
- Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automaton support
- Calibration of instrumentation
- PLC fault finding/interrogation
- Updating CMMS system
- Providing engineering support on maintenance projects
- Time served Electrical/Instrumentation/Control technician (C&G/NVQ/HNC/HND)
- Experience of maintaining industrial equipment in a Chemical or similar high hazard process plant
- Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Experience of instrument calibration
- Team player
- High level of attention to detail
37 hours per week
Alternating weekly 3-day 12 hour shifts (Week 1: Mon/Tue/Wed; Week 2: Thu/Fri/Sat)
** A great time to join a business who are investing heaving into new plant and equipment. The company also offer the opportunity to develop skills via additional training and qualifications **
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.