|Job Title:||Electro-Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2017 16:24|
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ENGINEER- FIELD BASED
To £45000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
LANCASHIRE BASE + INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Engineer join a Lancashire based engineering company who provide services to the Oil & Gas industry.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for electrical and mechanical maintenance on site in Lancashire and on location with customer's in the UK & globally.
- Assist with machine build, installation and commissioning
- Problem solving and diagnosis on electrical, controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Small-medium sized panel build
- Machine guarding and electrical interlocking
- Installation of electro-mechanical systems; motors/drives/gears/bearings/couplings
- PLC fault finding, interrogation, modification and repair (Allen Bradley/Siemens)
- Cost reduction projects
- Time served Electrical/Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Good all round knowledge of PLC's & Controls Systems
- Experience of process engineering installations
- Machine build background/experience
- Flexibility to travel and work on engineering projects globally; Europe, North America, Australia, Asia,
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
- Improvement mind-set
- Good housekeeping skills and HSE credentials.
A salary of up to £45000 + Travel Expenses + Pension
This is a superb opportunity to join a young, growing company who can offer realistic opportunities to make your mark in a business.
Click APPLY NOW or for more information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE
PROJECT ENGINEER - PROCESS / ENERGY SECTOR
£40000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE CO-ORDINATOR / ASSET CARE ENGINEER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension + Bonus
Mechanical Engineering Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Superb Package