|Job Title:||ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
CIRCA £33,000 basic + OVERTIME + CALL OUT + EXCELLENT CAREER PROSPECTS
06.00 - 14.00 - 14.00 - 22.00
We are looking to recruit an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a world leading producer of industrial products used in a wide range of industries including precision engineering, forging, plastics and automotive.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in installation, maintenance and repair of all electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Maintaining and updating maintenance records on in-house systems
- Ensuring all maintenance work is complete in compliance with H&S regulations
- Working on a combination of reactive and planned preventative maintenance
- Apprentice trained Electrical / Mechanical / Multi-skilled Engineer
- Experience of PLC fault finding and interrogation
- Experience of DC motors/drives
- Experience gained in an industrial/continuous process manufacturing plant
- Flexible to attend to call outs (1 in 4) and work overtime when necessary
Basic £16.00 p/hr (including Shift Allowance)
Call out payment - £35.00 p/hr and then x1.5 for each hour after
Overtime Saturday x1.5 and Sunday x2
As well as a great salary and opportunity to earn overtime, there is a great culture and realistic prospects to progress to Engineering Team Leader on Days.
Also ample opportunities for secondment to other sites in Europe.
Interviews for these roles will be taking place over the next couple of weeks, Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.